Bike Service & Repair
Repair and Maintenance
Instead of waiting weeks for repairs, call Coastline and get back to riding. Keep your bikes in good condition through proper care and maintenance. A tune up or preventive maintenance should be performed at least once a year. Here are some of the service we offer.
The most complete bicycle repairs available, including:
- Flat Repairs
- Complete Overhauls
- Full line of Parts and Accessories
- Based in Fort Myers and serving Lee County Florida
- Experienced, Knowledgeable, caring bicycle mechanics
- Free estimates
- Service various types of bikes from Road, Mountain, BMX bikes as well as kids bikes
- Pick up and delivery- At work or home, we come to you and repair your bike(s) on the spot or pick up, repair and return to you. (limited area)
Professionals with the right training and the right tools for the right job!
Coastline Cyclery owner / operator, Ben Eastburn is a graduate of the Barnett Bicycle Institute for Bicycle Mechanics. Ben is committed to hiring only the best professional mechanics.
Coastline Cyclery staff of trained and certified bicycle mechanics work on all makes and models of bikes and trikes. Our service team participates in training sessions with factory service techs several times each year.
Walk-ins are welcome
You've been looking forward to a ride and find a flat tire, You hit a pothole and knock the wheel out of true. Bring your bike in and we will fix it on the spot. If it is more serious and needs more time we will let you know how long it will take.
Come to the shop and we will get you riding again ASAP.
Appointments are helpful
For your convenience we offer appointments. Since your time is valuable, we'll let you know how long the repair will take so that you can plan accordingly. If it’ll be ready quickly, you might want to browse what's new in our store while you’re waiting.
Coastline Cyclery's Service Promise
- Because we are professionals, we promise to do things differently from our competitors.
- We promise to make your experience in our shop a pleasurable and a memorable one. To listen to you, the customer. To make you feel welcome in our store and on our rides. To understand your needs. To never settle. To change the status quo.
- We promise to be passionate about the bicycles we sell to you and about the bicycles you bring in for repair. To always treat your bicycle as our own.
- We make this promise to you because we love cycling and we want you to love it just as much.
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
- Brake adjustment
- Shifter and derailleur adjustment
- Complete wheel truing
- Lube cables for brakes and derailleurs
- Security check for all accessories, i.e. water bottle cages, light, computer, etc.
- Basic Tune-Up plus:
- Complete wheel true
- Headset adjustment
- Bottom bracket adjustment
- Torque crank bolts
- Correct torque specs
- Bike wipe down
- Free cables as needed
- Drivetrain Tune-Up includes:
- Solvent clean chain
- Detail clean both derail
- Detail clean cranks
- Shifter and derailleur adjustment
- Lube cable and housing for derailleurs
Additional Service To Keep You Riding
- Safety Check - Check bike for functionality/safety, inflate tires to proper psi, lube chain/pivot points, minor adjustments.
- Brake Adjustment - Lube and adjust levers & cables, inspect and adjust brake pads or replace.
- Complete Overhaul - Complete rebuild, new grease on all bearings, Cleaning of all components/frame. Your bicycle will be like new!
- Tire & Tube Service - Remove wheel, patch or replace tube, inflate to proper psi, and reinstall wheel.
- Derailleur Adjustment - Inspect chain wear, adjust front/rear limit screws and index settings.
- Overhaul Bottom Bracket - Remove, inspect, remove dirt/grease, tap threads and face frame, grease, assemble, and adjust BB to torque settings
- Detailing - Wash, degrease frame, polish frame, re-lube drivetrain.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.